false thread breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false thread breaks

I am running OS version 10 flex+ 10.00.037. I am using Windows 7 with settings that I receive from Melco support. I am getting false thread breaks (XT machine) and it will not sew past the point of the "thread break" even after pressing start several times. I have checked bobbin tension, have new thread feed rollers. I tried running without thread detection but it sews without any bobbin showing on the bottom and the top stitching is very loose. If I shut it off and do a force download and re-center and then go to the stitch number that the machine was on last, it will sew correctly for a while, then the same problem again. Any help will be appreciated.
    Gary

Have you done a search for this? There is a lot of info on this issue. The more info you give, the more help we can give. What are you sewing on, what backing, are you using auto or manual settings, is the width of column where thread break occurs at least 1.2mm wide (too narrow columns often cause this problem), is your presser foot height good for what you're embroidering, have you given your thread sensor bar a VERY gentle rotation to make sure it is seated properly, does this happen with other similar designs, does it happen on other needles, etc....?

Comment

Working...
    X