Machine not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine not loading

I turn my Amaya XT on, it makes a little "normal" click sound, red needle laser light comes on, green light on key pad comes on but that's it. I took the cover off of the motherboard area and there are lights lit up on the motherboard. The machine does not load up in Amaya OS. When I try to load a design from Design Shop, after a few seconds I get error message "Amaya OS is not responding." I do not hear any sound from motherboard area, humming/running sound. Once the fan has cut on. I have turned on and off numerous times, unplugged, etc. Please help. Murphy's law applies . . . I have a job to get out first thing in the morning.
    ~Chrissy~

Try pushing the the red stop button, then twist to turn it back on. If that doesn't work sounds like its lost its link & you will have to go select as you dd hen you first got it.

Comment

Did you plug in your security keys?

Comment

In software, click options, ethernet, force download. Now turn on machine. If that does not get it to load, turn off and unplug machine. take off cover of motherboard and make sure all connections to motherboard are tight.

Comment

Okay, well after many prayers on the date of my original post, the XT came on and I completed the job. Well, today is another day . . . I turn the XT on, hear the little chirp sound, the green light on the keypad does NOT come on. The red laser at the needle does, green lights on the motherboard do come on. No other action, no beeps. It appears as if there is no life in the XT. I have also confirmed the force download is checked. All connections on motherboard appear to be tight. Any suggestions?
          ~Chrissy~

Comment

Chrissy, I haven't a clue what's happening to your machine, but I know who will. Rod and Sharon Springer. I think they are still on the road and they don't appear to be getting any of the posts, but perhaps you can send a private post to them and they will get it. They just helped me through a similar crisis over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X