Tick Tick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Tick

Something has gotten out of adjustment on my Bravo. When the bar that tucks away the thread does its sweeping movements, it is barely hitting the tip of the needle that has the foot plate on it since that needle sits a little bit lower. It makes a 'tick tick' sound as it touches it. I'm thinking it is the bar that needs adjusted? This happened when I had a green cap hoop on the machine and didn't realize there was side embroidery to be done. When the cap hoop was rotated to the side, the needle did two or three slow drops to catch the bobbin thread before I hit the emergency stop button. Thanks!
    _ _________________ _ <br />Lawson Poling<br />Awesome Lawson\'s House of Stitch

Sounds like the grabber blade and bracket is bent / damaged.
    The needles will be damaged if you continue to run the machine without fixing the grabber.
    Hugo Torbidoni<br />HT Embroidery & Machine Repair<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />301-471-3157

Comment

I am sure you fixed by now, but you might an to see if that needle is out of time. if the needle hit the hoop, might be. Loosen the needle screw and make sure it s pushed all the way up

Comment

Thanks for the input, chalainegred. Hugo set me free. My machine is running like a champion. I've had it for going on 1 year now and it has never run better. Thanks HUGO! CHA-CHING! CHA-CHING!
        _ _________________ _ <br />Lawson Poling<br />Awesome Lawson\'s House of Stitch

Comment

Working...
        X