Big Red vs. Bravo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Red vs. Bravo

I currently have Big Red in wonderful condition and I love her most of the time. I need to add a machine but have been unable to find another Big Red in good enough condition to sport an Extended Warranty. What about a new Bravo--Anyone have information or an opinion of the Bravo vs. Amaya? Thank you in advance for any guidance you can give me.
    Debbie in Arizona

If you already have a Big Red then you do not want to go the Bravo route. You cannot network two Bravos or a Bravo and a Big Red or XT,XTS together. The Bravo is designed to be a stand alone machine. Besides the Bravo has limitations, dpeed only goes 1000spm, largest hoop that can be used is a 30x36cm, etc. There is a package C option, but you may as well go for the big gun, ( XTS ) for the difference in price and flexibility...

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer

Stay with the search for a Red or XT, XTS
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Debbie, we have a couple of used Big Red's for sale that are in good shape. Call Nancy @ 402-890-2742 if you are interested. Lonny
      Encore Embroidery<br /><br />Nancy Rasmussen<br />Certified Trainer<br />Bravo Sales<br />Certified Technician (Amaya&EMC/EMT)

Comment

Actually you can network up to 4 Bravo's together if you have one that is a C package and then they will all work as a C package (C+A+A+A, but they all sew C+C+C+C) and sew at 1100spm. You can also use up to a 19 x 19 hoop with a C package. The machines are built on the same assy. line using the same parts but there are some software limitations (ie, color back up,etc. It really depends on if you want to spend the extra money to get a machine with more bells and whistles and if you will ever use those features. Lonny
        Encore Embroidery<br /><br />Nancy Rasmussen<br />Certified Trainer<br />Bravo Sales<br />Certified Technician (Amaya&EMC/EMT)

Comment

Working...
        X