Color Change Stepper Index Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Change Stepper Index Error

Told you all I was having a day. This is my third machines problem. The above is the error that I am getting along with off index while sewing attache to the end of it. Any one know how to get it to move. (Head Up) and get it back on track? Thanks for all your help. I know I've had a lot of questions today. Just seems the whole shop is falling apart at once. When it rains it pours!

This is an easy one...your 'sensor' for the position of the needle head is blocked, usually (and hopefully) by dust or lint.
    On either side of the needle case (one side has your adjustment wheel for the pressor foot) just stick the nose of your aircan in and let it rip...do this every time you clean/oil the bobbin area and you'll never run into it again.
    IF after you do this you can't get it to run, you have to go into the program (Amaya) I think under maintainence and set the needle position-this involves manually moving the head back to the right position. I have the instructions written down but not handy. It has been posted here before, should be able to search (index error) and find it.

Comment

Hit your red stop button, blow off your color change sensors and take hold of the head. Push the head to the right or left to center the needle in front of the presser foot. Open maintenance on OS and go to sensors to make sure the color change index says OPEN. Good luck
      Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

Comment

One question, how to adjust if the color change index says "blocked"? I have a very similar problem and am pulling hair over this one!
        Thanks,
        Mike Luna
        Cruiser's Custom Embroidery
        505-672-4087
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X