Amaya XT in basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya XT in basement

Is there a problem putting an Amaya XT in the basement?If so, will an humidifier solve the problem?
    Thanks

Not sure I understand the question. Isn't a basement more "moist" than most other parts of the house? Regardless, the only reason you would need a humidifier anywhere is if the air is so dry that you have a lot of static electricity.

We have 3 machines in our basement and they have run fine for years.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I live in Florida where there is no shortage of humidity. I haven't had any problems but we don't have basements here either.

Comment

I am in a high humidity area, we are thinking of moving and would have to be in basement and want to know if anyone has had a problem, before we undertake it. Thanks for your reply's.

Comment

We have our 2 machines in the basement with a humidified or dehumidifier, depending on the season. No problems what so ever.

Comment

High humidity doesn't seem to affect my machines as much as high heat. Higher humidity actually seems to help with keeping down thread breaks, especially the fuzzy ones. I don't see any problems, as long as the machines aren't rusting.
            Gregory

Comment

Thanks again for all the replys!!

Comment

Working...
              X