A plug for a great tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A plug for a great tech

Just wanted to take a second and tell everyone who doesn't know what a great tech and person Rod Springer is! That goes for Sharon as well.
    They are so down to earth, nice , kind and very good at what they do. They are leaving my place as i write this and once again a few years after the last visit, the old reds are running great again.

If you have any doubts if it's worth the money to have Rod and Sharon come to fix your machine. It is money well spent. and you also get to meet to very nice people. Remind Rod to tell you about the XT he has that had a Tire track across the top of it.
    Thanks again Springers!

Ron
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

What a nice post Ron...thank you. We just pulled into our driveway and had a good drive home. Roads were good...no snow or fog. We love what we do because of the great people we meet and friends we make. It was OUR pleasure.
    Sharon (& Rod)
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I couldn't agree with Ron more. I enjoyed their company as much as I appreciated the expert advice and service. Rod found a gear that had a crack that would have let go on my next big project. Since we only have one machine, that's huge! We're located way in the boondocks so having a tech call isn't simple or cheap, but I can't put a price on the peace of mind that Rod's thorough and expert work has given me. I know they take flack from other techs about helping us on this site, but that is short-sighted. Who can afford a tech for every time we have a glitch or do something stupid; we'd all go out of business. Many, many thanks Rod and Sharon.

Comment

I too appreciate Rod and Sharon. I have learned so much about my machine just from reading their posts to others. And Rod helped me with a problem I was having with a design through email awhile back. I don't know either of them personally but know that they have to be "good people" or they wouldn't be doing this. I also have a great tech that was also my trainer when I first got my machine. He too, helps out on this site from time to time. It says plenty about the character of these people. Thanks so much for who you are!
        Dianne<br />My Favorite Things

Comment

Working...
        X