machine not turning on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• machine not turning on

My machine will not come on. The status light is blinking. It worked fine yesterday.
    I checked the E stop, it is not engaged. I do not use the sleep mode b/c I have had trouble recovering my machine after using that, so I did not put it to sleep. I've checked the cables and connections and nothing is happening...

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
    Blessings~cindy

I notice that you are from Virginia. It's possible that your main pcb is damaged. Hugo is nearby I'd try to get him.

Comment

It may be in sleep mode for another reason- press & hold the start button for a few seconds & see what happens.
      Gregory

Comment

My sleep mode is quirky. From the beginning it has kinda "stuck" in sleep mode and holding the green button down has not woken it so I have to keep pressing and repressing etc. for it to wake up. For that reason, I rarely use it.

Hugo is my technician. It did finally come on after I turned it off and on several times, not sure why it was stuck in sleep. I used it yesterday, all day, no problems.

Thanks so much for your feedback!
        Blessings~cindy

Comment

I have found that if a machine appears to be stuck in a sleep mode, depress the little red stop button. Hold this down for about 5 to 10 seconds and then go back to the start button and hold it down for the same length of time. This has worked many times in the past. Just one of those quirky little things to find a work around for when it happens....

Rod Springer
          Amaya Tech & Trainer
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks, Rod, for that tip! I'm gonna try it next time my machine is too sleepy to wake up! It is so aggravating to me so I am thankful to have a solution!

No problems turning it on today, thankfully!
            Blessings~cindy

Comment

Working...
            X