Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWF file format

Hey All! Happy New Year,
    we have a customer that would like some digitizing done and needs it saved in a format for SWF machines.
    Does anyone know what that one is? I'm sure we can do it on DS but I figured someone could give me
    a heads up so I don't have to research it too much.

Thanks in advance.

Ron
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Hello Ron
    SWF machines are made by sunstar korea and use the SST format. We our self distribute DRAWings5 and Wings Modular software - both of which can convert any industry standard embroidery files - also melco to STT. If you need any help in conversion - just send us the file we gladly do it for you.
    drawstitch - our developers of the software also provide a free program to download - called My Editor. You can download it under
    my editor™ is a Free, simple viewing and editing software with some innovative features and functions. It was mainly developed to provide the capability to view and modify supported embroidery files and then re-save any of them in any of the available embroidery file formats.

it will give you several editing as well as conversion functions
    Hope this will help
    greetings from Vienna, Austria
    Peter (amaya user)

Comment

Ron,

SWF machines can read .dst files. It is important if you are saving the dst format out of DesignShop that you input a file name in the Tajima File Options pop up. If this is left blank your customer will not be able to load the design on the SWF machine.

Thanks,
      Mike Doe

Comment

Working...
      X