Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• settings for newer slimline hoops

Hi all-
    I just bought several of the newer sizes of Slim Line frames and when i went to add them in Amaya OS they do not appear on the list. Does anyone have the settings for the 6.5 x 6.5, 4.5 x 9, and 12 x 5 slim line frames so I can add them in and use them?
    Many thanks!
    Di

I would go to www.hooptechproducts.com & click on the "contact us" icon & ask them. Then I would use the hoop manager to set them up in OS.
    Gregory

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, Gregory. I was just hoping that someone already had the settings figured out (or in case they were available in the vs 9 software) so as to save myself some time.

Comment

Not as far as I can see from my ver.9. Sorry I couln't be of more help.
        Gregory

Comment

don't know if this helps you... I have DS v9.... I went into Tools - Hoop Setup - customize hoop list

I see many slimline hoop settings to choose from..
          circle 5.5, rectangles 3.5x5.5, 6.5x5, 5.5x3.5, 2.5x4, square 4.5x4.5

Slimline XL 4.5x9, 12x5, 12x9, 8x8, 9x9

diane

Comment

See- help comes from many directions in here!
            Gregory

Comment

Melco has all of these clamping window except for the 6.5 x6.5 under the Slimline XL. Slimline added this size recently and somehow Melco was not notified to add this. I will get this added so that the next release will have it. In the mean time if you would like to email me I can provide a safe work around for this clamping window
              [email protected]
              Thanks,
              Mike Doe

Comment

Thanks Diane, Gregory, Mike---I thought the new frames might be in vs 9---

Mike I'll email you offlist re: this--thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X