Cluster invalid,master machine detached from system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cluster invalid,master machine detached from system

I am in the middle of a large letter(A) and I removed the hoop to check it out and when I started the machine (green button) this message popped up. I tried turning off the red button (emergency) and restarting but nothing happened.
    What can I do to finish this letter?
    Thanks

If the machine hoop is not offset- jot down your stitch number> reset the design> center the hoop> under tools, settings, move to stitch (go to about 20 before your machine stopped so you don't leave a gap)> re-start from there. Did this work for you?
    Gregory

Comment

If this happens again and the e-stop does not solve the problem, make sure your force download is off and just turn off the machine and then back on. If the OS connects to the machine it will go back to the last stitch sewn when the problem occured.

Steve I.
      Trinity Embroidery
      Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Thanks for the replys, but after it became bedtime, I turned off the machine and restarted. I found out why the error occured also. It was a beach bag with a zipper pocket, and when I placed the hoop on the frame, the pocket was where the bobbin thread or something grabbed it and it was inside the shaft at the bobbin. It did not damage the bag but the design was off part of the time when I started again. It took me an hour to finish 1/2 the A. Always learn from my stupid mistakes.
        Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X