Slimline Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slimline Frame

I had to re-install Design Shop and lost the settings in "Customize Hoop List" for my 6.5 x 5.5 Slimline frame. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for "Add Hoop"? Caren
    Caren Maffucci<br />Sunshine Custom Promotions, LLC<br />& The Art Department<br />Anchorage, Alaska <br />[email protected]

Caren,
    Isn't that frame in the customize hoop list? All you should have to do is click on the check box beside it to add it.
    I've just closed up. I wish I had seen this earlier when I could check the settings in the software. Hope you get the help you need right away.
    Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Thanks for the reply Mary. I did use the drop down and it's not named in there. I remember when I purchased the frame that I had to load the settings. Now I can't find the paperwork. If anyone else can help it would be much appreciated!
      Caren Maffucci<br />Sunshine Custom Promotions, LLC<br />& The Art Department<br />Anchorage, Alaska <br />[email protected]

Comment

I just thought of something... have you checked to see if the OS and Design Shop have any updates? Maybe it's been added?

Comment

Hi Caren,
          I just checked my hoop list in Design Shop and the hoop is there. It's called Slim Line Rect (16.5 x 14cm) and the part number is 17131. Since it's in DS, I know it's in my OS.
          I'm running DS version 9.00.099.
          Hope this helps somehow.

Comment

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your input. As I read what you said - and going back to my original thought that the hoop disappeared after I had to reinstall DS, it occurred to me that I had been given an update CD shortly after I purchased my machine so I went back to those CD's and apparently when I re-installed I used the original disc instead of the one with the update. I installed that one and the Slim Line hoop was there! Thanks again - without you mentioning an update I probably wouldn't have figured out the problem. You're awesome - now I can finish these FR Arctic Parkas today! Caren

Comment

That's great! I'm glad to hear it.
              Are you aware that you can look for updates with the software as long as you are running v9 and have an internet connection? It's under the tools menu.
              If you can use that feature, you don't have to depend on finding the right installation CD's.

Comment

Yep, v9 would be nice - but I'm all the way back at v6. I don't know what the charge is to upgrade that, but should probably check it out. Thanks for the insight!

Comment

Working...
                X