I am going home!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going home!!!!!!!

To everyone that has had me in their prayers...thank you... I will keep this short for now, but I was released last night and I will be leaving Springfield, MA to fly home this afternoon. I am ready to go home....more later...

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

This is wonderful news. I am sure you are pretty homesick by now. Please follow the doctor's orders and don't overdo.
    Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Can You please tell me how I can get these posts sent to my email.
      Kathy Shaw<br />KG Embroidery

Comment

Rod, We are so thankful that you are well enough to get to fly home...I know you and Sharon can't wait to get back home...we are still praying for you and Sharon...take care and until next time...
        Jenny
        Westbrook Wonders
        Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

That is great news!! I'm sure you are very glad to be going home for lots of different reasons. So glad is recovery is going so well! Remember to take it slow and rest--no chuckling this time [img]smile.gif[/img]

Still keeping you in our prayers. Have a safe trip home.

Susan Riedlinger
          Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Comment

Good for you, Rod & Sharon, just pretend there are no fast-food places along the way. Seriously, though, glad you are better; bet you are so ready to be home. God bless you both.
            Gregory

Comment

Working...
            X