Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts

I need to ask a favor of anyone that can help...I am sure that Ed Orantes, Rod or Sharon will be able but any help will be appreciated...I need to load an additional font on design shop...this font is Futura Extra Bold...I need to know what format we need to purchase and how to install it in design shop...we just have Design shop we do not have Design Shop pro...and if anyone knows where we can purchase this font will help me also
    ...it is a (Windows) True Type font and we have a job depending on us getting this font and using it for the company's logo...thanks for any help and have a great day...until next time...

Don & Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Sigh, everybody loves Rod, Sharon and Ed - LOL.

You can get the font here: www.WebpagePublicity.com/free-fonts/f/Futura Bold BT.ttf

In windows seven, it's as easy as saying open and clicking the install font button on the screen. In other versions you will need to copy the file to your windows font folder.

Make sure design shop is closed when you do - if not, you'll need to restart the program for the font to be "seen".
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

EDIT: Sorry, that is just bold, not extra bold. Depending on what the logo looks like, you might be able to adjust pull comp etc to get the thickness you want. If you need to buy:
      Browse and find the best selection of high-quality desktop and web fonts. Try, buy and download classics, new releases, and best selling fonts.
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thank you so much...we downloaded the Futura Bold and sewed out a sample and it looks good...Thank You Thank You Thank You...until next time...

Don & Jenny
        Westbrook Wonders
        Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Oh, I forgot...it was a free download too we didn't have to buy it...

Jenny
          Westbrook Wonders

Comment

Working...
          X