guarantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guarantee

I have a customer asking about what kind of guarantee I have. So I am curious, as to what others do. If a shirt fades, a seam rips, shirt shrinks, the size they selected doesn't fit, etc. What would you do?

Thanks for your input,

Terri
    Embroidery Creations

You may want to check with your supplier and see what their guarantee for the product you purchase.
    Once I have decorated an item, unless it is flawed, I do not guarantee it. If it is something I did, then I will but not the garment.
    You may want to have a policy and procedure statement you give to your customers just in case.
    I think this is standard amongst the industry?

I hope this helps.
    Pam Pittman<br />Cross Thread Embroidery

Comment

Ditto that! If it's a fairly inexpensive item, we may reorder for them depending on the customer. If they spend $500 / month on us, yeah, it's more important to keep them happy. On the other hand, if customers supply us with the garments, we let them know up front that if the machine chews it up or whatever, we do not replace them. Why replace a $75 Under Armor shirt when we can get a shirt from Sanmar with the same material for $12???
      Hope this helps.

Comment

This is all pretty much what I've been doing. I'm vendor for the band booster spirit wear, and parents have been "complaining" about things like shirt doesn't fit. I even provided sample sizes for their customers to try on. Since I'm one of the band parents also they are asking what can be done about it. I've actually never had (knock on wood) complaints about the shirt quality itself. I always launder items before embroidery so that is a good inspection time.

Terri

Comment

Working...
        X