Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALABAMA Technician

Hey Guys,
    Just letting everyone know that if anyone is looking for a tech or trainer in Southern Alabama/Florida/Mississippi all next week, I'll be available for service calls.

Just call me for details or to schedule an appointment. Take advantage of dramatically reduced travel expenses since I'll be closer to you.

Sincerely,

Ed Orantes
    Melco Tech & Trainer
    504-258-6260
    [email protected]
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Ed, We don't need you at this time, but that could change LOL...but if you are close and have a chance to come by to see us that would be great...you would get to see how the building is coming along...not much work on it this week since Don has been alone everyday...Me and Boone have been going to the Zoo everyday for Boone's Zoo Camp...I worked at the Zoo everyday he was in camp and today was his last day so next week it will be back to the ole grind of building... installing windows I think Don said we would be working on next...until next time...

Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Thanks Ms. Jenny,
      I'll let you know if I will be up your way.
      Take care,
      Ed

Ed Orantes
      Melco Tech & Trainer
      504-258-6260
      [email protected]
      -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
      X