Machine *Wide stitch"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine *Wide stitch"

Hi all, new to this, based in Ireland & have no amaya technicians in the country, nearest in England.

I have noticed a change in a machine lately, the design runs fine with no issues, however it is stitching thicker than the other 2 machines we have and the design is not as sharp. This is quite sporadic though, maybe occuring every other run as oppose to each one.

I have images to show though I dont see an upload button on the site here. Any help would be appreciated.

We have 3 Big Reds December 2003 version.
    Paul Creaney

When you say the stitching is thicker, do you mean that column stitches, for example, are wider? If so and if the wider stitching occurs along the X axis, your x axis cable may need tightening. It also could be something as simple as the thumb screws that hold the hoop to the pantograph are worn and loosening up while the design is stitching which allows the hoop to wiggle a bit.

I wish we could hear your accent in your writing!

Comment

Paul, if you want to email the photo's to us I'd be happy to take a look. [email protected]. If you want to spend the dime you can call me at 402-890-2742. I answer the work phone 24/7 if you need some technical help. Lonny
      Encore Embroidery<br /><br />Nancy Rasmussen<br />Certified Trainer<br />Bravo Sales<br />Certified Technician (Amaya&EMC/EMT)

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I have e-mailed you the images Nancy, would be cool if we had the ability to upload here for all to say.

Mama Kass my accent is northern irish as we would call it, not as exciting as its made out to be =P
        Paul Creaney

Comment

Working...
        X