black castle mf font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black castle mf font

I have been looking for black castle mf font .I cant find any embroidery fonts but have found the writing font in it .I have wilcom es21d and wilcom deco but I have no idea how to convert it so if anylone has this font or can tell me where to get it would be so greatfull .Norma

With Design shop pro plus we can use true type fonts, (with editing) in our embroidery.
    With Wilcom I have no idea what you can do.
    I know of no embroidery font close to what your looking for sorry...
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

I don't understand the problem; is it the font found at: http://www.searchfreefonts.com/free/black-castle-mf.htm
      Apparently the MF stands for the program used to create it: Macromedia Fontographer
      When downloaded and unzipped, it is a true type font. And I'm pretty sure you can use a TTF in your Wilcom programs.
      Etched In Thread
      Preserving Your Memories in Thread

Comment

I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE FONT ON COMPUTER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO WILCOM I TRIED TO OPEN FROM DESKTOP TO WILCOM UNDER ALL FILES BUT CANT OPEN SO QUESTION IS HOW TO GET IT INTO WILCOM FROM DOWNLOAD NORMA

Comment

Any true type font needs to be placed in your fonts folder which usually is located in c:\windows\fonts
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
          Hilton Head Island, SC
          http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I did load into windows fonts but how do I get it to my fonts in wilcom so I can select it in my design , sorry im just not doing a step to get it to my program... i have unzipped it drug it into windows fonts opened wilcom to locate it in the a box for text but the font is not in the list. Norma

Comment

Can you see the font in other programs... word, etc?
              John Yaglenski
              Hilton Head Island, SC

Comment

no ...it shows download on computer but not under the windows fonts. but when i download again to windows font it says it is already down loaded I am at my time limit to get these done and all i need is one word " PROSPECT" IN THE BLACK CASTLE FONT IF ANYONE HAS THAT FONT in dst and willing to send me a dst file to my e mail I would be forever gratful. but i still need to do this so any place i can read up on how to do this ?

Comment

Guessing you are downloading a font that is zipped. You need to extract the font, then move the ttf file to your windows font folder. If its not showing up in other programs as a true type font, then it isn't installed correctly.
                  John Yaglenski
                  Hilton Head Island, SC

Comment

Do a search for it and move it to the Windows/Font folder. Or double click on it and it will come up in the font viewer - from there install it.
                    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

You need to restart your computer after installing.
                      \"I have a plan so keen, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasle\"

Comment

Oh thank you thank you after 3 days of trying to figure this out just thoses little words "restart your computer " made it work and show up on my design software..AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME ..Norma

Comment

Oh thank you thank you after 3 days of trying to figure this out just thoses little words "restart your computer " made it work and show up on my design software..AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME ..Norma

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X