Help Tie Off not happening!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Tie Off not happening!!

I have a design that shows stitches to form a tie off, but when sewn, it does not appear to actually tie! There is a long loose thread. Cannot see a visual tie within the element where it should be. Where did it go???!!!!! NOT GOOD AT ALL! Help!
    I've tried to delete the tie and add it again, just shows but doesn't happen! This is on all machines! What's going on!!!

In DS in the properties do you have tie in tie off "always" selected?
    also in the insert menu select the design and choose update ties & trims just before saving.
    This has solved a similar problem for us.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Yes actually I did exactly what you mentioned after removing the re-inserting the ties, but thanks for that suggestion. It's bizarre, it's something that just started to occur. Almost as though the machines aren't always reading the "ties". The designs worked okay before, and now....????? The only thing I have done differently of late is activate the reports on stitch counts, runs, etc. since my company now requested that info. I know in an earlier version of OS, that feature did seem to irritate the program and things did not run smoothly. Wondering if that could be happening again? Anyone else use the reports feature in version 10 of OS?

Comment

Working...
      X