OESCO Melco Font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OESCO Melco Font

Does anyone have the Melco OESCO font they would be willing to sell me? I understand it is a discontinued font but just in case some one has it I would be ever so appreciative.
    Debbie in Arizona

Debbie,

I have it but if I remember correctly premium fonts are serialized to work with the buyers copy of the software only. If someone knows otherwise please enlighten the rest of us. Rod?
    Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

I believe you are correct...
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Yes, that is the case. Melco use to sell Premium fonts, but that was discontinued when they made the decision to turn most of their Melcomart over to Maderia. Melco had to pay royalties to provide a lot of the fonts that they made available to Melco customers. It is also a copy righted font. When we purchased the Oseco font, I believe we had to fork over 125 bucks for it and we were provided a code for our specific dongle.

So bottom line, unless it can be found on line with some other distributor we can't and even if we could, should not be sharing this item because of the copyright. Sorry...
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

There is an ofa font called mini micro block. This font is as good or better than Oesco.
          thanks,
          Mike Doe

Comment

So, how do you actually BUY one of these fonts? I can get all sorts of fancny fonts from on-line font designers, and they usually decorative and incorpoarate a design with the letter, but this 'mini micro block' is seriously a small business style font, I believe, so where do I find it, please?
            amayaki

Comment

What version of DesignShop do you have?

Comment

Mike is correct. It works as well as oesco. I have gotten good results with Block 2 also.
                Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Working...
                X