Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 4.25 x 13 Mighty Hoop Available

Hi All,

There is a wonderful new 4.25" wide by 13" high Mighty Hoop and Hoop Fixture available from HoopMaster http://www.mightyhoop.com/order%20pa...%20425x13.html.

This hoop I am going to nickname the "Jerry" as in Jerome Jensen from Greenwing because Jerry wanted a Mighty Hoop in this size for years to use with sleeves and pant legs without having to take them apart for embroidering on the Amaya.

The bottom ring dimensions are 6 3/8" wide by 16 3/16" high, so it can easily be slipped inside a sleeve or pant leg. It has a hoop bracket with a 1.5" offset.

I just provided a new hoop.mdb and instructions to add this new hoop and all the other Mighty Hoop sizes to HoopMaster to use on your Amaya OS. Please give them a couple days to post it on their website or call them if you can't wait. I think you'll want to rush to buy one or more of these Mighty Hoops from Hoopmaster!

Cheers,
    Ed "Kanga" Roux

This message was posted by Laughing Palm on AmayaUsers.com:

"Thanks for the info, Ed. One thing...I just looked at the picture of the hoop, and I'm wondering how you get a sleeve or leg all the way down the hoop with the support arms situated in the middle of the hoop? I would have thought that the hoop support arms would be at one of the ends of the hoop structure instead of the middle!"

Hi Laughing Palm,

Yes I can see where it might be confusing. This 4.25 x 13 Mighty Hoop allows you to stitch on a sleeve/pant leg without taking it apart to make it flat, provided the bottom ring's 6 3/8" width can fit inside the sleeve/pant leg.

You will slip the bottom ring of the Mighty Hoop with the backing on top inside your sleeve or pant leg. Then you will place the top of the Mighty Hoop (with the hoop brackets) on top of your sleeve or pant leg until it magnetically attaches itself on top of the sleeve/pant leg with the Mighty Hoop bottom ring and backing inside against the wrong side of the sleeve/pant leg. Then you would attach the hoop to your Amaya while sliding the inside of the sleeve/pant leg around the bobbin tubular cylinder like a sock. If the hoop brackets were on the short ends of this 4.25 x 13 Mighty Hoop, you would not be able to slip the inside of the sleeve/pant leg around the Amaya bobbin tubular cylinder, and would essentially stitch out through both layers of the sleeve/pant leg if it is not taken apart to be flat. Hope that makes sense. Wish we could post pictures on this site.

Cheers,
    Ed "Kanga" Roux

Comment

Working...
    X