Registered symbol? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered symbol? Help!

I have a customer who wants the "R" in the little circle at the end of his business name. Even tho it will be so small you can hardly make it out (on embroidery), I am trying desparately and don't know how to do it. I've tried to bring up the code sheet for the alphabet I'm using, but nothing is coming up. Maybe my Adobe Reader is not working properly, but it works fine with everything else on my computer.
    Anyway, does anyone know if the Copperplate-Dak has that little circle with the R in its alphabet?
    Two Bit Embroidery

The ALT code for the "R" is 0174 ®

In most cases, you can also take a symbol like the one I pasted above, and cut/paste into the text input field.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thank you so much for that! I figured out how to do it on my keyboard in Word, but had no idea it would work in the text field in Design Shop! THANKS!!
      Do many of your customers use this? Mine do not because it's so small and not legible. Am I right, or am I doing something wrong? Usually it's part of their logo when it's digitized, but this is the first one I've had to create.
      Two Bit Embroidery

Comment

You can also find it under the "automatic custom shape" input tool. It's under custom designs> common symbols- 2 there to choose from.
        Gregory

Comment

Working...
        X