No announcement yet.

Oesco block font where can I find it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oesco block font where can I find it??

Looking for this font, have not found it on the web after searching for quite some time. In need of a font set to sew at .15. Thanks.

I found one at www.copycaps.com

Comment

Have you tried using a font that shows the lowest size to be .25? Maybe you could choose .15 on one of those fonts and it still might work. I've taken fonts that show the upper end at a certain size and increased it with no problems. It's worth a try.
      Dianne<br />My Favorite Things

Comment

Have done that Dianne, but thanks. I didn't see the digitized font at copycats or copycaps except the offer to embroidery with this font. Need the already digitized Oesco block font for my use, like the fonts we have in DS, for my digitizing purposes. Melco had it at one time, but no longer sell fonts.

Comment

I have this font in my old version of DS Pro+, but what I don't know about computers would fill a library. If there is any way that I can share this with you I'd be glad to do it; just tell me what I'd need to do.

Comment

Mamma Kass,

The OESCO font was a Premium font that Melco was selling at one time. I believe these fonts are copyrighted and would be careful in how they are shared. Not trying to be the grinch, just didn't want you to possibly get into any kind of trouble trying to be a nice person....

Rod Springer
            Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I discovered a little trick for small lettering I posted a while back... here goes again:
              Take a block font (melco block?) and size it to ie: .10 inches. Set the density to 7 or 8. then under underlay, make the underlay 100% width, zig-zag, at 7.3 or 8.3 density. That gives the illusion of a fully stitched small letter. Also helps if you use a bobbin that is the color of the thread (hopefully black). Try it and play around to get what you need.

Comment

Thanks to all. I have contacted Melco to see if they know where the additional fonts can be purchased, if they had access, I should think they could relate that info. We'll see I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X