Digitizing in ofm format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitizing in ofm format

In need of a reasonable digitizer for ofm format.
    Thanks in advance. Dan

Dan:

Be sure to do a search here - plenty of threads on this and native digitizers [img]smile.gif[/img]

JOHN
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Qdigitizing.com
      they do digitizing, and vector art. $25 flat fee for crest logos. Awesome job every time.
      I highly recommend them!!!

Comment

Qdigitizing is now charging 30.00 for logos under 5". I just had my first design done through them and it turned out nice.
        Dianne<br />My Favorite Things

Comment

I used Qdigitizing for a jacketback and was extremely pleased.
          Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

I was not pleased with their work.

GF

Comment

I use Steve in Lexington, NC when I get bogged down. His numbers are tel. 336-731-6002, fax 336-731-6222, web is [email protected]. He does great work and has a quick turnaround- just be sure to tell him you need the .ofm file. He will probably send you the .dst and the .ofm. Tell him Greg at Medals of America referred you.
              Gregory

Comment

We use SAL LUCCHESE at [email protected] is fast and very good at what he does. lives in Gilbert, AZ. This past week I sent him a design someone else did and he fixed it so it sewed flawlessly. He has done some very complicated designs and we have always been pleased. I also believe that you get what you pay for. I pay for quality and don't expect to pay low prices for complicated designs. He usually charges from $25-$55.
                Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Sal also sponsors this site and helps me bring the community goodness that is AmayaUsers to you - free of charge.

He does a great job - I personally use him and his turn around time is super quick.
                  John Yaglenski
                  Amayausers.com - Webmaster
                  Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
                  Hilton Head Island, SC
                  http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
                  X