Little touches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little touches

Please share any little details for packaging a finished order for your customers.
    What do you do to make your product stand out above anybody else's without a big expense.

I buy rolls of the Clearphane (namebrand). I buy it from Nashville Wraps. I buy the clear and some that are for seasons like 4th of July, Christmas, Easter, etc. I fold and wrap the item in this clear wrap so that the design or monogram will show through. I have some gold stickers or labels that have our name, address and phone number that I place on the front of the wrap. I use ribbons sometimes to make an item really stand out and this gives it a nice look without costing too much. I buy my ribbon, bows and all my gift wrap from Nashville wraps. I also have some round gold stickers that I place on the backside of the item where I have taped the wrap. I love to make baskets for gifts and I also use this to wrap baskets and tie with bows and they look so pretty. If you need to talk to me about other things contact me at [email protected] Please put something about Amaya or gift wrap in the subject so I won't think it is just spam.

Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

I know one lady that sells designs, buttons, supplies, etc. In each box she uses bright colored tissue and includes a little gift in each box. Once there was a stickynote pad with her site info at the top and once a really cute ballpoint pen with a small figure and feather on top. My grandchildren loved that pen. Since she sells to embroiderers her business card is always in the box too and on the back of it she has a list of needle sizes for the various fabric types. Opening a box from her was always a pleasant surprise.
      Marcelle Lewis
      http://embroideryavenue.com
      http://embroidery.gotop100.com

Comment

Working...
      X