Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Support

What does everyone do for maintenance support? Do you find that the maintenance agreement Melco offers is worth the cost?

I do not know about the costs, as I work for someone else, but Melco support is great. The only thing is they are CST and I am EST; so if I need them first thing in the morning, I have to wait till 11 am.
    Gregory

Comment

I have a maintenance agreement with Melco. Have had it over a year and only called them once. I don't feel I know enough about problems without having them to help me. It costs me $91 per month.

Comment

We just figured this out. Based on our last two years of maintenance usage, the maintenance agreement w/ Melco is actually saving us $30 a month. We have five machines: 2 EMTs, 1 Amaya Red and 2 XTs. Only the two XTs are under the agreement but they are the workhorses of our operation!

Note that we do all maintenance as soon as the time pops up and frequently do needle bar and rotary hook lubrication in between the timers, especially as we do nearly all of our work on towels and accumulate a lot of dust and lint from those.

Comment

Working...
        X