alphabet editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alphabet editor

I have been trying to change a letter in the Roman Script alphabet that is in our design shop and keep it in the existing alphabet. The help instructions don't tell you how to "make it stick" in the existing alphabet once you have completed the letter. The capital M has a walk stitch in it that goes towards the next letter you may have typed that shouldn't be there. It's there even when typed alone. Strange. New design shop 9.00.099. There also is no video showing how to do this. My window to save or not also does not come up. What am I missing. Anyone????

What level of DesignShop do you have? I think this is only available in the highest levels.

Comment

We have design shop version 9.00.099 as stated above. It seems that one may have to file and save as you would designs, but not sure. They didn't mention that part in the instructions. thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Comment

Design Shop V 9.00.099
        comes in levels
        Design shop Lite

Design shop

Design shop Pro

Design shop Pro Plus

So your saying you have
        Design shop
        not pro or pro plus

If so the Feature may be reserved for pro & or pro plus levels.
        [email protected]
        Jerome in Minnesota
        (320)259-1151

Comment

By the way I checked the Roman Script alphabet Cap. "M" and I did not have any running stitches outside the letter. you may want to reload the software.

Could be a fluke!!
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

We have design shop ver.9 pro plus. Hummmm, we may need to try and re-load the software. Always something not quite right it seems. Thanks.

Comment

Forgot to mention, when we had version 7 pro plus, the cap M was fine. Can one retreive an alphabet from version 7 which we still have loaded on our computer and place it in version 9? Or is this just a fluke? Anyone else have this problem with alphabets in the new ver.9.00.099 pro plus software?

Comment

Working...
              X