Need to outsource embroidery work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to outsource embroidery work?

I am selling my Amaya XT but still have some customers who will want to re-order polos from me. How do I go about finding an embroidery shop that will subcontract out their services? What is the "normal" procedure for this. I live in Bulverde, Tx which is just north of San Antonio. So if you or someone you know in this area does this, please let me know.

I have a doctors office wanting 40 high end polos now and then will want more later and they want a quote by Monday (I just got the call). So I really could use this info ASAP.
    Di<br />Designs by Di

If you are interested in working with someone in SC- I know a lady... might not be practical with the cost of shipping these days. Let me know though.
    Gregory

Comment

Hi Gregory,

Please send me the info, it never hurts to get pricing.

And just to clarify some info, I want to be able to drop ship the shirts and just get charged for the embroidery only.
      Di<br />Designs by Di

Comment

I accept customer supplied goods. Please contact me if interested -- [email protected]

GF

Comment

I can do that for you. I am in AZ. Contact me and we can discuss particulars.

Steve I.
          Trinity Emb
          Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

I did end up finding someone local but I really appreciate all the responses. If this doesn't work out, I'll check back with all of you.

Thanks again,
            Di
            Di<br />Designs by Di

Comment

I would be happy to help your customers. I am very reasonable on contract pricing. Please contact me.
              [email protected]

Thank you,
              Pam
              Pam Pittman<br />Cross Thread Embroidery

Comment

Working...
              X