Amaya V9 Class Handout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya V9 Class Handout

Just came across this handout. It is the same one we used in V9 training.

I apologize if this was posted before.

Cheers,
    Ed "Kanga" Roux

Ed,

Thanks for the reminders on the pdfs located at Melco University!

Susan
    Sewfly Embroidery

Comment

Ed,
      I took my class on Amaya about 1 1/2 years ago. We never got anything like this handout. I'm old-school and appreciate manuals and reference sheets, especially when there's a problem.
      Thank you,
      Darlene Duseberg
      Five Point Embroidery
      Perrysburg, OH
      Darlene

Comment

Hi Darlene,

I took my class from Cynthia Tisby, a Melco instructor, back in June 2009, the same week MelcoMart was taken over by Madiera.

This is Cynthia's handout that she put together and gave to folks who took her class. I'm glad Cynthia made it available to Melco so everyone could benefit from her expertise. I don't know how many times I have referred to page 21 of Cynthia's handout. Does anyone know if Cynthia is still teaching for Melco? I haven't corresponded with her this past year. She was an excellent instructor.

Cheers,
        Ed "Kanga" Roux

Comment

I took mine in April, 2009, in Gurnee, IL from Colleen Ratzburg. I have taken a couple webinars from Melco and Colleen taught them, too. Don't know Cynthia, but she sounds like she got you off to a great start and provided materials to help you solve problems.
          Darlene
          Darlene

Comment

Ah, Chicago...I worked downtown for almost 1 1/2 years and lived on North Harbor Drive, overlooking Navy Pier. I'll be visiting again next month.

Cheers,
            Kanga

Comment

Working...
            X