HELP!! Thread breaks galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Thread breaks galore

I have this one design that is a very detailed, pain! Everything sews out okay except this one color - thread is good, needles have been changed many times thinking that's it. I have spent all day on this thing. If it's not thread breaks, it's bobbin breaks/false bobbin breaks. Does anyone have any other suggestions for me?????
    Help! I'm losing it here.
    Two Bit Embroidery

It's probably a density problem (too dense). Without more information, it's very hard to help, besides it's sooooooooo late in the day for me. I'll check back here in the morning & see if I can help you.
    Gregory

Comment

Narrow columns cause thread breaks. What about too many tie ins and outs. Obviously density is at play here.

Was this design originally done in DS? because if it was then you could use the Stitch Proximity Filter to spread apart the needle points. The design has to be saved in exp, but it does work well.

Juli
      Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Juli, no the design was not done in DS. Still trying to work on it.
        Two Bit Embroidery

Comment

Do you have design shop software?- it would be so much better if you could convert the file to an .ofm file.
          Gregory

Comment

I got some help from Herb. Big big difference and sews out beautifully.
            Gregory - yes, I have the Ds software and yes, I did convert it to ofm file, but was still at a loss as to how to correct the problem. It was in the design.
            Two Bit Embroidery

Comment

Glad you two put your heads together & solved the problem. Have a great weekend all. I'll be here doing thread-feed roller & other maintenance; getting ready for the holiday season; as we are a mail order company, and Oct. through Dec. are very busy.
              Gregory

Comment

Who's Herb!!!

Comment

Working...
                X