Fill Stitch to Satin Stitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fill Stitch to Satin Stitch

We are new to the Design Shop Pro+. Can anyone tell me how to change a fill stitch to a satin stitch after a design in brought into Design Shop Pro? It's making me CrAzYiEr!

You have to do it section by section. In the design tree, right click on the section you want to change. In the window the appears, click on the "Fill" tab (second or third from the left). At the top of that window, you'll see "Fill" in a window, and there are other options in the drop down box. Click on the word "Fill" to get the other options. "Satin" is one of them. Hope this is clear...I'm a little tired! Judy

Comment

Thank you so much. I know alot about PE Design but learning Design Shop Pro+. Whole different ball game. Have a good night and thank you again.
      Martha

Comment

Actually, you can select multiple objects by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on various objects you want to change to satin stitch. Select the Properties tab and there you can changer the stitch type to satin. Just be careful that the stitch length isn't too long.

DS is just like every other program. You just have to go through the learning curve. Even changing from V7 to V9 was a challenge. At least you are starting out knowing how to digitize. You are way ahead of someone who doesn't know the difference between a fill and a satin stitch. It is just a matter of finding the place where the tool is and what they call it. In a couple of months you will wonder what the problem was. So, hang in there and ask us questions. We have all been there.

I still don't ever use all the tools. Some day, when I have nothing to do, I am going to click on each and every little choice to see what it does.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

I am like you, Juli, I would like to sit down one day (there will never be a day that I have nothing to do) and listen to all the little "tutorials" that are in the DS ver9 Pro+, and then click on all the little icons & see what they can do- might help me be a better digitizer & save me some time & frustration as well. You hang in there, too.
          Gregory

Comment

Working...
          X