Poly-40X thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly-40X thread

I have recently discovered that Poly-40X thread uses the same numbering system as ARC.

Have any of you used it? If so, do the colors match well? Does the thread work well? What other comments, suggestions, might you have?
    Bill

Hi Bill,
    Yes, I use the PolyX thread, but not exclusively. I came across it by accident and realized they use the same number as ARC, as well. I have been happy w/it and they do match. The only problem I have is that they do not go all the way down on the posts, as the hole is too skinny. But other than that, they have done fine for me!
    Blessings~cindy

Comment

Bill- I ordered a grey and a gold to try to match the ARC that we use(d). The gray was way off- I won't be able to use it as a substitute. The gold was close enough that I can use it. It doesn't have quite the sheen that the ARC has but it sewed very nicely.
      -SharonAnn

Comment

When ordering thread ask for the same dye lot of a color if possible. It usually does not matter, but sometimes it can be way off!
        David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. If others have any more input, I'm all ears!
          Bill

Comment

Working...
          X