Dog designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog designs

I need to direct a customer to a site or two that has various German Shepard designs. Who has good doggie designs?

Juli
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Hi Juli
    Balboa has great ones.
    Learn to Digitize from the Best! We have what you Need! Designs for All Occasions Want it ALL? Everything Balboa? Become a Learning Package Member, 35% OFF Private Classes Balboa Bits…More SOON! In 1987, Balboa introduced the BalboaStitch. In 1991, Balboa made history with the Elvis Presley Stamp by showing the world Blending and Shading. …

Comment

Juli,
      My customer wanted a Cavalier King Spaniel and a Dandie Dinmont Terrier. I found www.embird.com has a tremendous selection of dog breeds and a good variety within each. Sew out well, too.
      Darlene Duseberg
      Five Point Embroidery
      Perrysburg, OH
      Darlene

Comment

Dakota has alot of dog designs

Comment

Try here
          Ballard
          the makers of Embird have several

Embroidery software for designs digitizing, lettering, cross stitch, customizing & conversion. 70+ file formats for home & industrial embroidery machines
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

you might try Advanced Embroidery Designs. Their "photo stitch" technique is quite stitch intensive, however, they are very artistic and have a different look than anything I've seen in the market place.
            Theresa

Comment

Overall, the biggest choices are from Embird and they sew very nicely. Easy to alter the design for color variety in the dogs and reasonably priced. Balboa sews great but hard to alter the shading/coloring and not as many breeds. Dakota has a limited number of breeds - some of their newer designs sew much better but most still need some density reduction. Grand Slam also has dog designs, sews easily. Advanced Embroidery Designs - limited number of breeds, take forever to sew, lots of trims, instructions say to manually trim between most of the color changes.

Terri

Comment

Working...
              X