Paper Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Clips

Don and I use these paper clips for our fast frames and we have very good luck with them but as Rod said be sure they don't catch on the grabber bar...we have been using the small ones for several years now without any problems so far (and some a little bigger but not often)...I pulled up Office Depot just to show you what they look like...here's the link for that...if you can view it from this link...they are really called Binder Clips but I call them clips or paper clips...maybe I should refer to them by their proper name...LOL...again warning make sure they are not where the grabber bar will catch on them...until next time...

Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders

Staples and paper clips will only get you so far. When you need to fasten your paperwork presentations and reports quickly and securely these sturdy Office Depot Brand binder clips are up to the task.
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

We use those on the large plastic hoops and actual paper clips on tha hat frame to hold the backing while hooping the hat.

Comment

Working...
    X