Design Shop Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Shop Software

Does anyone run their Amaya with anything other than Design Shop Software. Maybe someone who gives a ---? Florianni has a new one and their customer service is excellent on their other products.
    Debbie in Arizona

Debbie,
    Are you asking if anyone uses software to digitize or edit designs with software other than Design Shop? No other software will "run" the Amaya other than Amaya OS. I am sure there are several who use software other than Design Shop however Design Shop interacts with OS whereas the other programs do not. There are a couple software programs out there that are comparable to Design Shop, but we haven't found them to be as user friendly. You will pay more for Design Shop and the other couple programs because of what they are capable of doing in comparison.
    Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Tina from Embroiderygals.com uses Embird to run her Amaya. Juli from Kona turned me on to her.
      She has a great website was a member here but is no longer. She has been very helpful to me.
      Sandy in Costa Rica
      Paradise can have it\'s draw-backs.

Comment

She is user TinaK here.

Comment

Again - to repeat - other software cannot run the machines. Only the Amaya OS can interact and run the machines. It is the Amaya Operating System. Think of it as windows to your embroidery machine.

Other software can however be used for digitizing. Think of it like Photoshop on windows.

There are a bunch of digitizing programs out there.... Embird, Corel DrawWings, Wilcom and others. You can digitize in any program you want and as long as it can save out as a file that the os can read - you are in good shape.

Hope that clears things up a bit.
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
          Hilton Head Island, SC
          http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Your right I stand corrected. I turned down the Design shop software but still getting the AOS with the machine that I am wanting to buy. Once I get my partner to agree to purchase it again.
            Paradise can have it\'s draw-backs.

Comment

I'm still using Embird for digitizing and working on learning my way through Design Shop.
              I've been an Embird user for several years, and I'm glad to help with any Embird questions.
              Laura

Comment

Working...
              X