Bald Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bald Heads

My brother used to wear a baseball cap all the time and he lost all of his hair...we blamed it on that but then when my two sons turned 18 (they are 20 months apart and now in their 30's) they both began to loose their hair...the oldest one didn't mind at all since it made him look older, hint hint, and they both now are almost completely bald...neither one of them mind at all and no one else does either...it bothered my brother so bad that he wears a hair piece all the time and no one ever sees him without it...so there may be something to the wearing a cap all the time but then again it could be in the genes...when I lost my dad in Jan. 2008 he still had a head full of hair and I have always heard men get it from the mother side of the family...Dad's brothers and my grandfather on Dad's side never went bald...Mom's side of the family has baldness on it...go figure...LOL...sorry this is so long and has nothing to do with embroidering...until next time...

Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Just remember the X chromosome carries the gene for hair loss. And you supply 2 X chromosomes possibilities and one can be from your mom and one from your dad. so either side could have contributed and it. It just came from your mom to you to your son's. the gene can not come from your Dad or you would have been a boy.
    XX girl
    XY boy

Just some insight from one who has it going fast...
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Greenwing,
      Thanks for the lesson in XX and XY chromosomes...I may have studied this a little in H.S. but hey that was 40 years ago...we are having our 40th class reunion in May...I am getting so old... LOL...until next time...

Jenny
      Westbrook Wonders
      Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X