Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can I move to a specific spot in my design??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can I move to a specific spot in my design??

I know it has to be simple, but I just can't figure it out. I am stitching out some hats and we added a side panel image. I want to put the original hat back on and do just the side.
    How do I do that minus, painfully doing it (moving it forward)stitch by stitch??
    Can I enter the number of where this area is in the stitch count?? I have wondered about this before but never hasd to actually do it, so it stayed in the back of my head...

Thanks!
    Laurie

Click "Settings", "move". Then enter the color number you want to move to OR the stitch number you want to move to.

Comment

Judy thanks so much!
      I will use that next time for sure!

Laurie [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just going to throw this out there, based on your description you don't want to move to a part of your design as much as you want to sew on the side panel of the hat? if it is a separate logo and not linked with the front logo, (which may be a reason to move to the end of the design) Just load the hat as normal. Have your new side panel design loaded,
        and use your arrow keys and the hoop key on the amaya keyboard to move the hat to the right position. I believe you have to make sure you have the wide angle cap frame selected in the OS when loading the design. then you should be able to use the left/right button until it rotates to the proper side and then your ready to sew.
        If that isn't what you had in mind, sorry for the explanation. it wasn't clear so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
        Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

I wanted to move to the side panel - yes.
          It was the later part of my design. I suppose I could have made a seperat design with the side only, and that woould have worked too. My employers are just wanting me to really utilize time and we edited this design so I would not have to re-hoop (I had originally wanted to put what I have place on the side, on teh back)

Anywho, it has all worked out and I am stitching away... I am so sick of hats I could puke! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Laurie

Comment

Glad to hear I wasn't crazy and couldn't understand what you wanted. it makes sense now!!

Hope it worked for you, and the hats will be done soon : )

and don't puke on any of the hats or you'll have to do them again!!

That was kind of an Ed joke huh!!

Ron
            Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

ROFLMBO!!

Very much an Ed joke... he would be proud! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X