Santa Fe Fill 4 (Stars) Melco font

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Fe Fill 4 (Stars) Melco font

I have a customer who wants to do some items for a military veteran. She saw the Santa Fe Stars font in my Alphabet Code Sheets and loved it because of the stars and the fact that it was shown in red, white and blue. I later realized that I don't have this font with my Design Shop Pro+. I contacted Melco and was told they no longer sell this font. Does anyone know where or how I could obtain this font? Thank you.

this is one of the fonts that are nolonger available.
    So if you did not have it before melco closed melco-mart you are "S.O.L"

Great customer service.

The alphabet is a very basic one to digitize
    a blue field background, a white star ( you can just duplicateit) and a satin stitch out line.

You could digitze the letters you need.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Also remember this alphabet Minimum letter Height 1.50"
      That is pretty big.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Thank you, Jerome. I'll give it a try. Otherwise, I think I will use one of my 2 color fonts with red and blue and just add some white stars around the design.

I guess I need to remove all the Melco alphabets I don't have from my code sheet book before anyone else looks at it. I just assumed I had it since it automatically printed with all my other code sheets!

Comment

If you have version 9 DS
          YOu have many of the Premium fonts but you will have to print out the new list so you can compare the list with the old there are also some new ones.
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

I can send a file for most of the MELCO special alpha request from [email protected]
            wayne

Comment

Working...
            X