Embroidery on bed sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embroidery on bed sheets

Can anyone tell me what is the correct placement for monograms on bedsheets? Are they placed on the topside of the sheet?
    Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Far be it from me to give suggestions in this area,....
    Because I'm a guy!!! ( And sometimes sleep on the couch. Am I right, fellas? )

But seriously, I think I've seen the wife embroider on the underside of the sheet and upside down at the top/center of what will be the "flap" that folds over to reveal the embroidery just below the pillows.

I hope this helps.
    Ed
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Ed is right, but I always ask the cutomer for their preference.
      Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Good Point, good point.

Ed
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

When you make the bed, the top sheet should be placed wrong side up, then the top (wide) edge should be folded back over the top edge of the blanket, revealing the monogram, which is now right-side up.
          Sharon
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks Sharon and everyone for your tips. It makes sense to monogram on the right side versus the wrong side. The bedsheets came out great.
            Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

More great tips:

Embroidery is great for covering up urine stains in bed sheets.

Now go forth and try to explain embroidery all over the bed.

Seriously, stains on garments of all kind.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago Don and I were keeping our youngest two grandsons...I won't go into details of how it happened but Carter had a new outfit
                and a hole was cut in the bottom of his new outfit
                ...our son and daughter-in-law had just bought him this outfit the night before...it had a tractor or something like that on the front of it...so Don and I embroidered another tractor at the bottom to cover up the hole and you couldn't even tell the small hole was in the outfit...new outfit saved and another tractor just made it that more fun for Carter...have a great day and until next time...

Jenny
                Westbrook Wonders
                Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X