color change issue-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color change issue-

I have an issue that has occured a few times now, so I thought I would see if it is something anyone else has come across.

I have a design that is going on 3 different color of shirts. On the one color of shirt, the last thread color is changed. I go in to the color sequence, erase the color I want to take out, add the new color. Click, ADD and then OK... it "appears" to be correct as the numbers are what they are supposed to be. However, when I sew it and it gets to that last color... it does NOT go to the designated spot, but to one FIVE nothes over!! This is a reorder and I was reminded this morning that it did the same thing the first time around.

Any idea why this would happen?? As I mentioned I told it to sew color "6" it sewed color "11". Luckily I was able to correct it, but what a pain and waste of time. Do I have to change the ENTIRE color sequence for that one color? Seems like you wouldn't have to, but obviously if I don't this is going to jsut keep happening.

Thanks!
    Laurie

After you change that color, click the 'apply' button down on the bottom of that window. This is similar to a 'save' button, I think...we always click it and then the 'save' button or whatever is there...maybe you are hitting the 'cancel' by mistake. It has never happened to me here...if it continues to happen to you might be time to reload the OS program.

Comment

UM, I wrote "add" but meant "APPLY"
      So I am clicking "APPLY" and then the "SAVE"
      So I am not sure why it is doing this.

Thanks!

Comment

Not sure if this will help but I always hit reset design after I make any changes and before I sew. I just feel that that sends the design to the Amaya and confirms any changes I just made, whether it is a color change or thread feed setting change.

Linda
        R&J Screenprinting & Embroidery
        West Branch MI

Comment

I have had this happen too. I think it is like signman said, it is in the way one saves it.
          Pam Pittman<br />Cross Thread Embroidery

Comment

Thanks for the advice gang!

Linda, I might try that, because I am saving it in the color sequence area... it might mean tweaking my center, but if it keeps this from happening.

FYI- I am so thankful for this board... it has been so very helpful! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have a great day gang!!

Laurie

Comment

Working...
            X