help with outline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with outline

OK, so I am re-creating a logo for a local hockey team. It is fairly easy as fas as everything goes, however I ran into a problem when putting down the final outline around the letters. It looks great around all but one letter! I used a single line center, width 8.
    The "M" however is kicking my butt!! where the legs meet the top, the stitches seem too log and heavy, I can't change the direction which seems like the logical answer. Any suggestions, other than changing the stitch type completely - this would mean I woudl have to change it on ALL the letters so things match.

thanks in advance for any suggestions! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Laurie

Maybe try either a cap or mitered corner.
    Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Comment

Im new to the machine and software, how do I do that with just the simple single line stitch??
      Or am I missing the obvious?

Comment

Or use more than one point at the points. Two level points at the top instead of just one can make a difference.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Thanks Julie!!
          Here I was thinking I had to remove points, I didn't think about adding them...

It already looks better on screen, I will stitch it out after my munch!

Laurie

Comment

And don't forget that if you have only one or a few stitches out of wack, you can always go in and move those few stitch points.

Juli in Kona
            Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

it still did the same thing!
              Not as bad, but I have what appears to be extra stitches that are long and heavy!! :/

Moving them doesn't help... now I am back to where I was.

Comment

OK, so I am stitching it out again... and actually found teh mitered corner box and hope that it will help too!!
                It doesn't help matters that this part is the last of my design which is over 26,000 stitches!!
                UGH! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Laurie

Comment

Working...
                X