ARC thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARC thread

Now that you cant get ARC thread, what is everyone using and how is it working for you?
    Joe

Hi

We've used Isacord thread exclusively on our Big Red and now on our XT. Works great and have had no issues with it.

Linda

Comment

I go with American made as much as I can. I use Robison-Anton. It runs really well.

Comment

If you go to this website http://www.robison-anton.com/aboutus.html it gives the history of the Robinson-Anton company. The last paragraph says, "is the only company that processes and dyes imported filament Rayon and Polyester in one factory and one dye house for optimum control. Our competitors market thread, we dye and finish it right here in America." With that stated they must get the filament off shore but since it is finished here and the headquarters are a US company it is acceptable to carry "Made in US" labeling. I don't know the laws but if a company is based in the US then the US gets the taxes and that makes it a US company. Problem is that may use US materials and are assembled someplace else or the other way around. Does that make them off shore or American made?
        Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

I have been using Isacord for 15 years from when ARC/Melcomart used to sell it. I have tried many other threads and found that Isacord has the least amount of thread breaks.

Comment

Another vote for Isacord.

Comment

And yet another vote for Iacord.

Less trouble than with any other thread I have tried.

Steve I.
              Trinity Embroidery
              Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

What about Marathon? Does the XT like Marathon?
                Stacey<br />Sharp Edge Design(tm)<br />Your Partner in Self Expression!(tm)<br /><a href=\"http://www.SharpEdgeDesign.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.SharpEdgeDesign.com</a>

Comment

I use almost all Marathon. Thr XT likes it just fine.

Juli in Kona
                  Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

I use Isacord. They work well for my XT.
                    Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

We use Madera, Isacord, Arc and some others and don't have a problem with any of them. Also we use magnetic bobbins all the time without any problems. We had a lot of thread breaks untill we changed the tie in/tie off to # 4, now we only have problems on certain designs, but only a few

Comment

Working...
                      X