Capped corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capped corners

Hello to all- and btw- I love this forum. I have been "lurking" for a few weeks now and I have learned a lot. Even finally managed to get an order for 50 caps out- and they looked great- customer had to come back to the shop and let me know how pleased he was. But, back to the matter at hand- how do I put a capped corner on the top of say the letter "A"? I looked it up in the index, but I still ain't getting it.
    Thanks,
    Gregory

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by putting a capped corner on an "A." I guess you could choose a different font that is already digitized like that. I believe the only thing you can automatically change corners to be capped corners is the single line input method. To do that you click on the object's properties, then on the left side of the dialogue box, click on "corners" and then you can select either capped or mitered corners. Hope that helps! :-D
    Embroidery

Embroidery Digitizing

T Shirts

Comment

Gregory,
      You send your letter A to me and I'll do it for you.

Trying to understand your present knowledge and then trying to explain how to cap the letter A would take too long.
      ... and time is money.

[email protected]

Ed
      -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Ed and Kerriminator,
        Thanks for the input- I finally solved the problem with mitering the corners and upping the column width- looks fine. There's just soooo much to learn about design shop and the Amayas that sometimes I can't see what's right in front of my nose. And, Ed, I'm sending you a j-peg of the file I was working on.
        Gregory

Comment

No problem Gregory,
          I was just trying to help a brother out.
          Glad to here you got it done.

Ed
          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
          X