density?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• density?

I have a design that I would like to make less dense. but can't remember how I do this in Design Shop Pro+ any help would be appreciated.
    Carole<br />embhoop.com

What version of Design Shop are you using??
    Version 7 or version 9?
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

I have Version 7
      Carole<br />embhoop.com

Comment

What type of file is it, EXP or OFM?

Comment

Carole,
          If you are working with a native OFM file, then all you do to edit the density of a particular part of the file is to highlight the "element" or "object" part of the file on the right hand side of the screen and either double click or right click and then choose properties.

This puts you into the properties window for that particular element of the design. Now choose the tab at the top of the properties window that says "Column".

Here is where you have the ability to modify the density of that element.

--------------

If you are working with an EXP file, the only way to modify the density is to do the same thing to get into properties window but you won't have a "Column" Tab to choose. You will have to choose the "Scale" tab and in the middle of the window you will be able to increase the amount of stitches in the element by adding to the "100%" number.

Hope this helps.
          Ed Orantes
          Melco Tech & Trainer
          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
          X