Complex fill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complex fill

Is there a way to go back and "revise" a complex fill that is already in place and add the places that need holes or no fill? I have a logo that I've worked on, now the people want to add something that will require me to start over.

Thanks!
    Blessings~cindy

I am By no means an expert
    But in version 9 there is an Icon for inserting a hole in a complex fill that is selected.
    it is in the second set of tools on the left hand side of the window.
    I hope this helps.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Actually, all versions of EDS4/DesignShop have had the complex fill hole tool. It is usually right next to the complex fill toolbar button. Select the fill in the list and the tool will be active.

You will however need a level of DesignShop that allows wireframe editing. If you're using DesignShop Lite you won't be able to edit the wireframe points or outlines.

Comment

Thanks, I'll try these. I will re-examine my tool bar to see if I have the "insert hole" icon. I have had my machine for a couple of years and my tech, Hugo, teaches me something new each time...bless him for his willingness to listen to all of my questions. I'm still trying to figure things out. Thanks for your help. This forum is wonderful.
        Blessings~cindy

Comment

Working...
        X