Teeshirt tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeshirt tips

Have to thank Fred for this one...couldn't get out of doing 6,000 stitch logo on long sleeve teeshirts. Pretty much all 12 pt single columns, making the logo and letters. Used his tip of tearaway against the shirt, then the mesh. No densities less than 4.2 on anything including a full fill pattern of a 'caduecus' or whatever the medical thing is.
    Not a pucker in a single shirt! Used ball tip needles, speed 1350. This is on our Big Red.
    Sue was able to 'speed cut' the mesh off because the tearaway (1.8 oz soft) against the shirt kept the scissors from cutting the shirt-then just tear off that and shirts were done fast.

Signman,

Quick question for you. You used tearway and where was the mesh? Thank you for responding.

Y.J.
    Yolanda Johnson

Comment

The samples I did when Fred sent them over was 'shirt/mesh/tearaway' but after I cut through a shirt front I reversed it- shirt/tearaway/mesh.
      That way I can run the tip of the scissors against the tear away instead of the shirt-then just pull the tearaway off.
      My wife says the mesh should be against the shirt because it might feel scratchy against the skin-but no one has complained yet.
      I'm just not as good with scissors as she is...I wasn't allowed to play with them as a kid-kept running around with them or something...LOL

Comment

Roland
        If you cannoy handlle scissors or a knife you can't go fishing we me

" I wasn't allowed to play with them as a kid-kept running around with them or something"

Yolanda - mesh "should" be nezxt to the shirt

Pls see http://www.lebowconsulting.com/performance-wear.pdf

And pls feel free to e-mail me direct off list for samples

Fred
        Fred Lebow - Non Wovens - 406 854-2322<br />[email protected] - lebowconsulting.com<br /> So many tunes - so little time<br />\"Stabilizing is the foundation for good embroidery. Lay a proper foundation\"

Comment

Working...
        X