Charging for RT Chest Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging for RT Chest Name

I am doing some pique polo shirts with a left chest logo and I charge $/1,000 stitches with NO set up fee because I provided the shirts (I did charge to have the design digitized). They also want me to put a name on the right chest. I'm still going to charge $/1,000 stitches but should I charge for having to do a 2nd hooping?

What do you do?
    Di<br />Designs by Di

We do typically...

Digitizing Setup Fee - Flat because of artworksource [img]smile.gif[/img]

2x wholesale + a flat fee for most designs. Just keeps it simpler in our heads when pricing/quoting - knowing we will make what we want if we sell the garment. Sometimes we deviate from that (hats, premium apparel). We rarely get into the per 1000 thing. Too much hassle.

Names for us are a $5 charge because of what you mentioned - you have to hoop twice and actually line it up the the design on the other side. Sleeves or neck lettering usually is $5-8.

The bottom line is to keep our pricing structure as simple as possible - which makes it easy and consistent.

Now, if we are doing a bunch of business with someone, or if it's a large order, we may discount off that because of volume.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I charge $5 per line of lettering on right chest. So for first & last name $5. If there is a title under that another $5. Works for me.

Cindy

Comment

Working...
      X