V9 Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V9 Videos

I hate to ask such a basic question, BUT what program are we supposed to be using to view the videos in the Help in V9. I tried Real Player and that didn't work.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

I would think windows media player or Java.

I would not think real Player as you have to pay for the player. unless preinstalled
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Adobe flash
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks guys. I did download a player and everything is working just fine. Actually what I was hoping to find was something on getting rid of the stitches under an element when it is on top of another element. We could do that in V7, but I can't find it in V9. Can we do that? I thought I saw a video on it, but can't find it now. And I can't find a tool that does it.

Juli in Kona

Comment

Juli,

If what you are referring to is the "Subtract Elements" tools.....you must select the two elements in the project tree first and once they are hi-lited, in the upper tool bar, the familiar litttle red and blue icons for combine elements and subtract elements will appear.

You will also find these under the "Objects tab." They are grey out until you select your two elements in the project tree.

Rod Springer
          Amaya Tech & Trainer
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thank John! No wonder I couldn't find it. The flyout on the left side is not right. I see the icon for "Subtract" but it is not right. It is "Change Element from One Type to Another". But up in the Objects above, that is where I found it and it works.

I like the new version, but, obviously, I am still finding my way around it.

Juli in Kona

Comment

Working...
            X