Melco Letera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melco Letera

I purchased Melco Letera and was told by the sales rep that it would not work without a version of Melco's software. When I went on the Melco Saurer website and it said I didn't need to have Melco software to use it. Then as I was listening to the tutorial.....it said that it would work on Windows operating systems up to Windows 2000. Now my question is do I need Melco software to run it and will it work on Windows XP?
    Thanks.
    paulscyn

Letera is a stand-alone program; you do not need any other Melco software. It will work on XP. I use it for some alphabets that I purchased prior to getting Design Shop. It will save in ofm ver.2 as well as several commericial and home embroidery formats. Hope this helps!

Dorothy
    Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

I use Letera exclusively since the majority of our work is lettering. Once saved, I just load it into the Amaya software.

Comment

Thank you very much for responding. I am still learning it. And you are right most of the embroiderying that I do is lettering. Although I do use some designs in the items that I do but, a large part of it is lettering.

Comment

Working...
        X