Brush Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brush Script

Does anyone know where I can get the font Brush Script? I want to be able to type it as a font, not bring up each letter as a design.
    Thanks so much!

Brush Script comes with Design Shop. You may have to reload the Design Shop CD and make sure you have loaded all of the fonts if it is missing.

Comment

Or you can Google it.
      Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Cindy,
        Do you not have Design Shop??
        Design Shop and higher levels have both Brush Script and Brush Script 2.
        Design Shop lite only have Brush Script.

I prefer to run Brush Script 2 because Brush Script (1) was digitized 20 years ago or longer the technology used back then was not what we know it be today.

Ed
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

I'm embarrassed! I had problems on a previous garment trying to match the Brush Script that was already on the jacket, so I didn't even check Design Shop. I do have a Brush Script, but not two of them. My Version is 7.00.XXX something. When did the Brush Script 2 come out?
          Thanks!
          Cindy

Comment

Cindy,
            Brush Script 2 came out about a two years ago or so. For levels Design Shop, Pro and Pro +, you will have three types of fonts listed in your font list. First there will be the type "OA" which stands for Operator Alphabets. Then there are the "EA" which stands for Embroidery Alphabets, and finally there are "TT" which stands for True Type fonts.
            The Brush Script 2 font is an "OA" type so it's listed right up there at the top with three or four other "OA" type fonts.
            Ed
            -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
            X